Frequently Asked Question!
Payment is expected at the time of service; payable by credit card. Fees are as follows:
45 Minute Therapy Session: $300
60 Minute Intake Session: $400
A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to cancel your appointment. If you do not cancel your appointment at least 24 hours ahead of time or do not show for your appointment, you will be charged for the cost of service. Please note that insurance companies do not typically reimburse for no show or late cancellation appointments.
Dr. Alicino is concsidered an “out of network” provider and does not accept insurance. However, some insurance providers will reimburse you for a portion of the fees paid.
Out-of-network providers are paid directly by the client who then submits a superbill for reimbursement to the insurance company. It is important to call your insurance company and inquire about reimbursement. It may be helpful to question such as:
- Does my policy have out-of-network “OON” benefits for outpatient mental health visits?
- What is my deductible?
- What percentage of therapy services are covered?
- How many visits per year are granted/is there a cap you will pay in a given year?
- Do I need preauthorization? If so, can you grant me preauthorization to see this provider with the information I just gave you.
- Is there a specific claim form I must use to submit claims?
- How much time after a doctor’s visit do I have to submit a claim?
Additionally, you may need to provide your insurance company with Dr. Alicino’s NPI number, license, and CPT codes that will be used for treatment (see below):
Dr. Nicole Alicino Licensing Information:
NY Licence #: 022720
NPI #: 1487087169
CPT (Procedure Codes):
60 Minute Intake: 90791
45 Minute Session: 90834
60 Minute Session: 90837
Dr. Alicino is currently accepting new clients. Please complete the contact form to inquire about services.
Due to COVID-19, all therapy session are being offered virtually at this time. Evaluations are being conducted in a hybrid format (virtual and in-person) on a case-by-case basis.